So what does it smell like? It is classified as a floral oriental fragrance for women.
- Top notes: Italian bergamot, white mandarin flower, magnolia, violet leaf and osmanthus
- Middle notes: Bulgarian rose, freesia and Egyptian jasmine
- Base notes: sandalwood, amber crystals, vanilla and vetiver
The sunburst yellow bottle is encircled by a single curving brass spiral immersed in 14 carat gold and a clear semi-circular stopper on top to emulate a sense of free-flowing movement.
Bijan With a Twist was available in a 1.7-oz. eau de parfum spray ($65), 3.4-oz. eau de parfum spray ($90), .5-oz. perfume ($225) and 6.8-oz. emollient body lotion ($45).
Fate of the Fragrance:
It has been reformulated at one time. So what does it smell like? It is classified as an Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Reformulated version:
- Top notes: Italian bergamot, petitgrain
- Middle notes: Bulgarian rose, magnolia, violet leaf, osmanthus, freesia and Egyptian jasmine
- Base notes: sandalwood, amber, vanilla and vetiver
Bijan With a Twist for Men launched in September 2001.