Partage by Faberge: launched in 1979. The word "Partage" is a French word meaning "Sharing".
Partage and Cavale were two high-priced women's fragrances brought in from Faberge's French subsidiary (Parfums Faberge, Inc). These perfumes were not relegated to drug stores like their previous fragrances, but were sold only in department stores. One ounce of Partage parfum retailed for $90, a half ounce for $60 and the quarter ounce housed in a golden metal case for $30.
Fragrance Composition:So what does it smell like? It is classified as a bitter green floral woody chypre fragrance for women. It starts off with a spicy, green floral top, followed by a rose emphasized floral heart, resting n a sensual, woody, mossy base.
- Top notes: aldehydes, spice oils, citrus oils, green note, flower calyx note, galbanum and bergamot
- Middle notes: violet, rose, lily of the valley, orris, jasmine, lily
- Base notes: cedar, oakmoss, civet, sandalwood, vetiver, patchouli, musk, amber, vanilla
Partage was available in the following products:
- 1 oz Parfum
- 0.5 oz Parfum
- 0.25 oz Parfum (Golden Metal Case)
- 0.17 oz Eau de Toilette Mini
- 1.5 oz Eau de Toilette Splash
- 3.4 oz Eau de Toilette Splash
- 6.8 oz Eau de Toilette Splash
- 5.5 oz Eau de Toilette (Non-Aerosol)
Fate of the Fragrance:
Discontinued, date unknown.