Les Parfums de Peyronnet/Parfumerie Peyronnet of Paris. Founded in 1897 by Auguste F. Peyronnet at 110 Chemin de Pessac, later taken over by his son, Jean Peyronnet.
The company produced perfume, eau de colognes, toothpaste, brilliantines, mouthwash, hair lotions and more.
Des hommes et des activities: autour d'un demi-siecle, 1957:
"The Peyronnet perfumery, which has always kept the same registered office is headed by Jean Peyronnet, son of the founder."
In the 1969 American Import Export Bulletin, Volume 71, they were listed as Parfumerie Peyronnet, 12 Rue Archambaud; 33- Talence, Gironde.
- 1920 Les Fleurs (presented in a bottle by C Depinoix et Fils)
- Paradise Lotion